Monday, February 25, 2013

Black and White Beauty

I dug this dress out of the back of my closet the other day. My sister always teases me about how sentimental I am. My Grandma made this dress for my mom to wear for her 1969 high school graduation. It is so well made. The style was very short back then, so I would never wear it, but it makes the perfect play bridal gown for Hailey. I couldn't resist doing an impromptu photo shoot with her in it.

Too soon, this little girl is going to be wearing the real thing. They grow up so fast! Somebody, stop the clock, please!

Doesn't she just look like she's groovin' to some 60's music, here?



Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday! 

God Bless,
Jackie


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful and I love the touch of doing it in black and white.

RaD said...

So cute. Such fond memories you are going to have of this day and this age.

It does go by way too quick!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I always loved the dress, it was just waaaaay to short. It looks good on Hailey! Great photos!

Anonymous said...

How Precious! On her actual wedding day, it would be sweet to add one of these pictures to the registry table or a table in the reception hall. :)
Jenn

Jill said...

What sweet pictures! She is beautiful.

Blessings,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails