Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally!

I finally got my computer back! It turned out to be a 3 hour fix. It took 5 1/2 weeks to get it back. Unbelievable! I'm so happy to get it back, virus free and with more RAM to make blogging a lot faster. I got my web cam hooked up and I'm able to talk/see Stacie and the kids. It is wonderful, especially for the cousins to show each other what their latest creations are.
Michael just left for New Mexico for the Society of Rangeland Management Meetings. So I'll be flying "Hans Solo" for the next week. At least he comes home on Valentine's Day! That is one thing about being a military wife, you sure appreciate it when hubby's actually home for events like that. We will be missing his birthday this Monday, but we took the family to Hought's for our traditional birthday dinner last night. We always go to this cute little 50's hamburger joint here in town for each of our birthdays.
I'll be posting some pictures soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails