Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Winter Wonderland

It snowed 7 inches this weekend in the Grande Rhonde Valley. It is sticking around since it is so cold, and we are loving it! The first picture is of me barbecuing in the snow. It was my step-dad's birthday and barbecued, marinated flank steak is his favorite.

Josiah came in the house with his face all wet. Grandma Kricket asked him what happened and he said, "No one would play with me, so I had a snowball fight with myself." That got me feeling sorry for him, so I went outside and we had a wonderful snowball fight. I even managed to sneak a few pictures in between snowballs!



My precious snow angel.



2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

That is so pathetic! That kid need a sister who can smack him with snowballs. Hailey, you need to grow up faster!

The kids laughed. Those are really cute pictures.

I can't believe you are standing there in a sweater. It is like 10 degrees here! Is it warmer there?

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Nope, that was last Saturday, when it was in the thirties. I wouldn't be doing that now. It was 8 degrees this morning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails