Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're Back!

Hello All,
It is great to be home again. It is amazing how being away for 5 days can really mess with the kid's routine. We had a great time in Dufur, The Dalles and Hood River, visiting family and friends. I had a mild cold going on the whole time. Still not over it, but it is better. Just hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection. I'm getting a Neti pot with my next Azure order, so I'm hoping that will help prevent a sinus infection. I wanted to post a few pictures of our trip. You can see more actual Thanksgiving pictures of us on my sister's blog www.afirefighterswife.blogspot.com .

My Aunt Esther made this Christmas dress for Hailey. It is absolutely adorable.

Josiah is standing in front of a little wagon that is for sale in front of my Grandpa's house. Michael got a driving lesson from Grandpa.

We went to Michael's folks' church on Sunday and met their new pastor and his wife. He is a Baptist minister and she is a Messianic Jew and very sweet. I love what they are doing in that church. I think they are really shaking things up. After the service, we were invited to a potluck lunch. Josiah got a kick out of feeding Hailey through her sippy cup like it was a bottle. She never did bottles, so this is the closest he's come to feeding her like that. She thought it was funny, too.


Hailey is rocking out in Michael's little rocking chair that he had when he was little. Hailey had a great time at Michael's folks' house. Auntie April watched the kids while we all went shopping for 5 hours! It was wonderful to do some shopping without the kids.



I love this one of Hailey and Larry Pop. She just loves him and Larry (my step-dad) has a special place in his heart for her. This picture was taken the day after Thanksgiving at Stacie's house.




1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I love the picture of Larry Pop and Hailey! How sweet! I hope you are feeling better. Love you, Sis!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails