Saturday, November 8, 2008

Elk Hunting

Michael is such a good dad. He took Josiah elk hunting with him. Granted, Grandma Kay is along to keep him occupied while Michael and Ernie are hunting the canyons. But still, I've got to give him a lot of props for being willing to take a 5 year old tent camping in the chilly Blue Mountains in November. Josiah was so excited! At least they are fairly close and can bring him home if it just too much for one or both of them. Michael wanted Hailey and I to go, too, but I'm a warm weather outdoors person. Hailey would love it. I've never seen a kid want to go outside and stay outside as long as she does. She can be freezing, we'll take her in and she'll just freak out and pound on the door to try to get back outside. Of course, Michael is so proud! Josiah is usually more like me. Doesn't really like to go outside unless we are out there with him and he's bundled up really well. He doesn't like to be cold. Hailey could care less about being cold, as long as she is outside. Anyway, I hope they get an elk this year or at least have fun trying! I'm hoping to go to some bazaars with Hailey. It is so fun having a daughter to go shopping with, even if she is only 15 months old!

P.S. See below for a couple of healthy breakfast recipes I posted this morning.

2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I love shopping with my only daughter!

blessedmomof3 said...

I love shopping with my daughter too. I don't get to do it too much by ourselves, but when I do, I sure love it.

Hope you had a great weekend!
Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails